AMS/SMT Vancouver 2016
Hotel registration for the meeting opens in early July. Contracted rate ($CDN): $159 per night (single/double); early registration rate: $US 105 ($45, stu/ret)
- Limited availability: Discounted tickets for Early Music Vancouver, Friday night 4 November
- 18 April update: the Program Committee has sent all acceptance and regrets notices. If you did not receive a notice, please communicate with the AMS office.
- Student and Low Income AMS members may apply for travel grants to attend the meeting. (login required)
- SMT Web site
- NEW! Job Interviewing Sessions. AMS/SMT Vancouver 2016 offers a convenient venue to conduct preliminary interviews with prospective candidates.
- NEW! Exhibitors and Advertisers. The exhibitor and advertiser information for the AMS/SMT Vancouver 2016 Annual Meeting is ready!
- Receptions and Meetings. Related organizations may request space for ancillary meetings in conjunction with the AMS/SMT meeting. Follow the link for information and forms.
Traveling to Canada from another country? Be prepared!
Tripadvisor's guidelines for travel to Canada.
- Travelers from the USA: Consider applying for Global Entry to expedite your US Customs process ($100 fee)
Membership and Professional Development Committee / Keitel Endowment Travel Grants to attend the meeting: applications begin to be accepted 15 May; application deadline 30 June.
Eileen Southern Travel Grants to attend the meeting: applications begin to be accepted 20 April; application deadline 1 June.
Announcements will be made when the forms become available.
This page will be supplemented with additional material as the meeting draws nearer.