Doctoral Dissertations in Musicology
The Sacred Cantatas of Christoph Graupner: Music at the Intersection of Opera and TheologyDDM index no. 15654
- Ph.D. in Musicology, Cornell University, 2014; David Yearsley, advisor
- Classification: Historical Musicology – Period: Baroque Era – Subject: sacred music
- 307 pages, 9 prefatory pages, 1 volume
- Features: acknowledgments, illustrations, tables, facsimiles, musical examples, transcriptions, translations, appendices, bibliography
- Keywords: Darmstadt, Germany, performance practice
Please report any errors to the AMS.