AMS Award Nominations
Please use this form to submit nominations for AMS book and article awards. Award deadlines are posted at each award information page. (Work published in 2017 is eligible for consideration for awards to be presented in 2018.) Self-nominations are welcome.
Please review current nominations prior to completing this form: there is no need to enter a nomination that is already listed.
All nominations can be viewed via the respective award information pages, or follow this link for the full list of all nominations. `
AMS award nominations policy: copies must be provided
Copies of nominated works must be provided for the review committee. Books must be sent to each committee member by 15 May (postmark). Addresses for award committee members are available from the AMS office upon request. Articles (PDFs only) must be sent to the AMS office (email@example.com) by 1 May. (There is no need to forward PDFs from the Society's own journal.)
Please note the following:
- Do not nominate works that are already on the list of nominated works.
- Do not send copies of works until they are approved for eligibility by the AMS office and appear on the list of nominated works.
- Prior to sending works, please check with the office to ensure that the works have not already been requested and sent.
- After sending works via US Mail, please inform the AMS office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nominators may request that publishers send copies to the committee members. Presses are often willing to provide copies for award review committees. If nominators need assistance obtaining copies for the committee, please communicate with Bob Judd.
- Some committee members will accept electronic copies of books.
- Articles must be submitted to the AMS office electronically: send to email@example.com at any time prior to the 1 May deadline.